Thursday, September 30, 2021

Subbing

Subbing has been crazy this week! There's a terrible sub shortage, and this week I have subbed for multiple teachers in addition to doing my own job each day. I'm happy that I'm able to help out, but I sure am glad that I don't have to do all the planning. I just show up, go where they tell me to go, and follow the teacher's instructions. Luckily, we have great kids in our school district, so there are seldom any problems.


I have been tatting while subbing, something that's easy to do at the high school level.


Yesterday I subbed in the middle school, so there wasn't as much time to tat.


Today I'll be subbing in the elementary school, so there will be no time to tat.


I guess I'll just have to see how much I can sneak in before and after school!


4 comments:

  1. Your retirement looks very busy! I like the colourful ones in the top picture best of these ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my favorite also! Blogger used to post multiple photos in chronological order. That changed a while ago. So, the group at the top was actually the last that I finished. Some days I take the time to post the photos individually; other days I'm too lazy!

      Delete
  2. Your teaching days certainly give you time to tat, and you thought you had retired, beautiful button and bottle top ornaments

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!