Thursday, September 9, 2021

Nothing to show

I've had nothing to show since Monday. I've been busy with subbing and cutting out fabric for a quilt, so Dorset buttons and tatting have been on the back burner... until last night!


I had one color left from the Cranberry Spice thread pack, Cranberry bush. I started on the Dorset buttons last night, and worked on them whenever I had a few free minutes. A little bit here, and a little bit there meant that I was able to finish my set of six just before dinner tonight. Now it's time to add the tatting!

4 comments:

  1. You must have quite the collection of cranberry bush Dorset buttons and ornaments! They are all wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colour, it’ll be perfect for Christmas. Amazing how much you can get done in ‘odd moments’.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I used to think that I had to have a big block of time to work on something. Then I read Nancy Zieman's 10, 20, 30 Minutes to Sew. Seeing how she broke tasks down helped me to understand how a lot can be accomplished with little bits of time. It's one of the best books I own!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!