Saturday, August 31, 2024

Heart #2

 

I can't believe it took me two days to tat Heart #2 from PDF Hearts Shuttle Tatting designed by Halyna Tkachuk from Gail Weaver. The pattern is not difficult at all, but I kept getting lost in the twists and turns which led to making foolish mistakes. 

I will be tatting all three hearts in the set in size 20 Lizbeth #103 Tutti Fruitti. If I have time, I will tat each of the hearts again in either a solid pink or red. I'm sure the solid colors will show off the patterns much better.

On to Heart #3!

4 comments:

  1. Now you’ve done a practice run, so the solid colour one should be easier. Mind you, I like this one and your struggle doesn’t show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful heart, a solid colour might help you to tat it s again.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!