Saturday, April 14, 2012

No bills today!


Just two wonderful packages! My two newest Roly Poly bags from Jane arrived, along with my very first Poke Proof Pouch. I know I can sew, but why... Jane has exactly what I want! Besides, if I don't sew, I have more time for tatting! ; )

I also received some wonderful HDT from Jess and Livi. We did a swap, one of my Origami bags for a skein of size 40 HDT. Jess has been trying to come up with the perfect Torch Lily. Although this color combo is very pretty, it just wasn't quite what she's looking for. A bonus for me is that Livi decided to dye some thread for me! See the lovely blues and purples? I feel so honored! The thread is called LLL2, which stands for Livi Loves Lace Too. Thank you, Livi! You made my day! I think I'll tat something really special with this thread!

7 comments:

  1. That was a fast trip across the pond!!! It's very strange to see things that were sat in my house just a while back now sitting in yours!!!! Love the threads too. Yummmyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that thread, and there looks such a lot of it, you are going to have so much fun. The material Jane has used is also so pretty, I agree why sew when you can have more time to tat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all your goodie!! Lovely threads.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple and blues!! :)
    Can't wait to see what beautiful thing is made with them!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!