One of my second grade students came to me on Friday and asked me if I could decorate her tatting shuttles using a napkin from her birthday party. How could I refuse?
Luckily, the pictures on the napkin were strategically placed for tatting shuttles.
Jaden had three shuttles, and there are five band members... one face for each side and the I ❤ 1D.
She knew the whole head would not be showing, but she trusted me to do the best I could. I think they turned out great. I hope Jaden likes them!
I tend to spend all day when I decorate tatting shuttles, probably because I get distracted with my tatting and forget to get back to the decoupaging. Since I've had some special requests for my crocheted button flowers, I decided to work on one button between each layer of Mod Podge.
I finished quite a few, and I sewed some on to some more headbands. Even though I didn't get any tatting done, I did have a very productive day!