Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Two new projects


As you can see, I've started my next Spinning Wheel glass mat! This one is in size 10 Lizbeth, Arctic Waters #185.

I prefer white hankies to colored ones, but I had picked this one up at Hobby Lobby on the clearance rack. I really love sales! I spent quite a bit of time looking at hanky edgings, but couldn't find one that put me in the mood to tat. I decided to try and do my own thing. I think I had three false starts before I settled on this simple ring and chain combo. I have a feeling this will be a two-round edging, but we'll have to see how I feel as I proceed!

4 comments:

  1. Great start on your new projects!! :) Can't wait to see what you do with your edging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects look great. I have a hanky in hand, too - not sure if I will ever get one going!!! {maybe one day}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour your new spinningwheel. I look fwd to seeing how your edging develops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two new projects are looking great, love the colour of your new spinning wheel
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!