Thursday, February 15, 2018

Fog day

School was delayed for two hours this morning because of dense fog. Daughter Carol called to let me know in case I was subbing. She then let me know around 9 that school was cancelled for the day. It was a wise call. All day long the fog was thick.


You'd think that with nowhere to go and nothing to do, I'd have accomplished a lot. I didn't. I only finished one Ice Drop. Why? The ups and downs in the weather mess with my sinuses, and I just didn't feel like doing much.

I did take two naps, and I talked to each of my daughters today. Gosh, I'm tired!

4 comments:

  1. This weather has been dragging everyone around here down too. We also had all the fog. Hope your day is much better tomorrow!!
    Love the blue Ice Drop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fog must have showed up cause your weather got warmer? And you tatting look so nice those picots are just perfect❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nasty. Pretty ice drop in spite of the weather.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!