Friday, July 20, 2007

Lessons at last!


I had a wonderful visit with my oldest daughter, Alison, and her two children, Eva and Aidan. They only live about an hour and a half away, but it sure is hard to get together. They arrived yesterday morning and left this afternoon. While they were here, Alison gave me some much needed photography lessons. I was ready to go crazy taking pictures, but the batteries in the camera gave out. Before the batteries died, Alison took this photo of the lace edged socks I have completed for Lily... two pair to go! We bought socks for Eva yesterday, so I guess I'll be working on edgings for a while!

I'm a little exasperated with myself. I've completed at least a half dozen motifs that I wanted to post, but I was waiting for my photography lessons. I put them someplace safe... too safe! I can't find them. I'm sure they'll show up when I least expect it. I guess if I want to take pictures, I'd better go buy batteries!

4 comments:

  1. Diane, thanks for your comment on my blog. If you want the alphabet pattern please email me and I'll send it to you!!
    JaneEb (lovetotat @ gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks look fantastic! I bet she loves them!
    I'm sure your tatting will show up soon...can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks looks lovely with the lace trim.
    And thank you for visiting my blog and for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the socks, I tried to edge socks but it wasn't a success...
    What a surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!