Thursday, July 19, 2007

Progress


I picked up my tatting again last night, and only had two minor problems... frogs and flies! I spent so much time taking out mistakes that if I had followed the directions the first time, I'm sure I would have finished my "Spinning Wheel Glass Mat" from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior. I'm back on track now and can't wait to see the finished piece!

There's also a pesky fly in the house. I can only find him when I sit down to tat. As soon as I pick up the fly swatter, he disappears. As soon as I sit down, he's back. I know it's not my imagination... Dave saw him too. He offered to go after the fly, but I was not willing to be swatted in the process!

Alison and the kids are visiting today and spending the night. Maybe after the kids are asleep I can tat!

2 comments:

  1. I love the curtains. Bravo! I think I like them better with fewer hooks but that is only if I go by the pictures. Not seeing them in person I cannot get the full effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison and I agree with you that they look better with fewer hooks. Alison says it looks less formal... I don't know about that, but I do agree with her that they don't look as flat with fewer hooks. So, fewer hooks it is!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!