Monday, January 5, 2009

25 Motif Challenge 2009



Here it is! My first entry for the 2009 version of the 25 Motif Challenge! I'll bet you're surprised to see a Spinning Wheel glass mat! This one is in Flora #66, size 20. If you haven't visited my blog before, the pattern is from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior, one of my favorite patterns from one of my favorite books!

I have lots more to blog about... new shuttles, new thread, etc., but I'm short on time, so this is it for today. More later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to see the new shuttles and new thread! I'll bet you got some fabulous stuff! So, um, are you going to do 25 more Spiinning Wheel Glass Mats for the 25 motif challenge? No? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not 25, TattingChic, but you'll probably see several more... I can't help myself! I'm addicted to the Spinning Wheel pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like the thread. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!