Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Arches, Round 4

After snipping off my unfortunate mistake, I finally finished Round 4 of Marilee Rockley's "Arches" doily.


I've started the final round, and I hope to have it finished by the end of the week.


Peyton finished six rings, and now she's ready to tat a ring and chain pattern.


4th grader Zoe tatted 12 inches over the weekend. She's going to be concentrating on Fancy Pants now.

I've been busy decorating tatting shuttles. I just can't help myself! I'll show pictures when they're finished.

6 comments:

  1. OOOH! I can't wait to see your shuttles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doily is amazing, I've only just flipped over to see it on Marilee's site. Denfinately must have a go at tatting it, any idea how big it will be when finished?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely doily, great colour and pattern.
    12 inches her shuttles must be on fire , well done to both students.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, lovely doily! Looking forward to some blingy shuttles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doily is looking good!
    Those kids are tatting like crazy :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!