Monday, December 24, 2018

Go figure

This morning Blogger looks like it always did before my system update. It hasn't worked properly for weeks, and now it suddenly seems to be back to normal. There must be little sprites working overtime inside my computer doing their best to get me to give up working with computers! ;-)


Yesterday was busy with last minute gift wrapping and a little tatting! Again, I stuck with the basic Ice Drop pattern, changing the number of picots for each one. These are in size 20 Lizbeth #173, Purple Marble.

Our holiday festivities begin today and will continue through New Year's Day. I'm not sure if I'll find time to blog, so I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. I hope those elves leave things alone now! Enjoy your festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ice drops
    I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas
    Yes blogger seems to be working, Ines been playing up for weeks some days I can comment other days it says I must sign in, go to sign in and it says I am already signed in. I think it blogger not your computers

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Merry Christmas celebration for you and your family! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!