Friday, August 9, 2019

School shopping

I accomplished nothing crafty today, but I did have fun!

Denise came over to visit this morning, and we had a great time talking and catching up with what we've each been doing. Then, we headed over to daughter Carol's house... sort of. We stopped and did some back to school shopping for Sophia, and then went to Carol's.

Carol made delicious salads for lunch and then we decided to go to Perry Farm for a hike. It's been a long time since I've been hiking, and I really enjoyed it!

By the time we arrived home, it was time to make dinner. Now I'm sitting at my computer with no pictures to share, no crafting done, and I'm bone weary. What a wonderful day we had!

3 comments:

  1. You deserve wonderful days without crafting too!! ;)
    Please say hi to Denise for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A days rest from crafting does your brain good, it has to have a rest at times to refresh before starting to craft again

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!