Thursday, February 10, 2022

Keepin' busy

Time has been flying by, probably because I've been keeping busy tatting, knitting, crocheting, and watching YouTube videos. I've been watching lots of videos on mosaic crochet, and I'm seriously considering starting a new project!


I'm making good progress on my Pebble Arch Shawl by Karen Hoyle. This is such an easy project to pick up and work on for a few minutes or a few hours. I really think I could have finished this in a week if I had focused on finishing one project at a time.


Three more button ornaments are ready to decorate another felt tree. I'm trying to decide whether to tat two more or use these three on a smaller tree. Decisions, decisions!

I've now completed three pattern repeats of the waffle stitch baby blanket. Again, there are lots of YouTube videos showing how to work this stitch. For stitch count, I've been following Amanda Crochets. For the color sequence, I've been following the Mary Maxim pattern. I purchased the kit from Mary Maxim and I did try following the pattern, but I prefer the waffle stitch pattern from Amanda Crochets.

I have a whole series of projects lined up. I'm trying to rotate what I'm working on so that my hands and wrists move in different ways. I sure don't want to be slowed down by repetitive motion problems!

5 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!