Friday, December 9, 2022

Another yarn day

It sure is difficult to restart a routine. I forgot to blog last night, and I didn't think of it until I had my first sip of coffee this morning. Better late than never!


I subbed in art yesterday and spent the day knitting. I did finish a pair of Perfect Pink mitts and got a good start on another.


After dinner, I worked on my crocheted hat. I don't want to forget what I learned from making the first one, so I need to pick it up every couple of days. I'm using I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby, and the color is Dappled Wheat. Green and gold are our school colors, so it's a great combination for someone with school spirit. 

There may be two hats in this color. Daughter Andrea gave me the leftovers from the blanket she made for Alison. I wasn't sure if there would be enough for a hat, so I picked up an extra skein when Mom and I went shopping the other day. I'll decide later if there will be two hats or one hat and a pair of fingerless mitts!

3 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!