Paulina requested a red hat, and I think this one may be a little too big for her.
So, I crocheted a second red hat. I ran out of red yarn, so I couldn't make a fold up brim. If neither of these suit her, I do have another red that might work.
I finished one each of the smaller buttons, so I switched to a larger button. Even though I've been tatting the same pattern since January 1, I still have a collection of unique ornaments because of the different button centers.
While doing some organizing upstairs, I found another box of buttons. I guess my adventure will continue for a while!
I’m looking forward to another set of button ornaments!ReplyDelete
Bellissimo anche questo bel cappello rossoReplyDelete
Great hats and button ornament!! :)ReplyDelete