Sunday, October 27, 2024

Busy day

 

I kept myself very busy today. I found a cute Beaded Fidget Hedgehog pattern on Etsy, and I just happened to have everything I needed close at hand. I made the blue one first. I miscounted the rows for the eye placement. I think the purple one looks much better. I chose to use yarn for the eyes instead of safety eyes. I pulled the pony beads out of a tin without looking. Maybe I'll choose colors for the next one.

I finished another strip for my Mix & Match afghan. The pattern is extended double crochet. I have enough strips to make an afghan, but they're mostly blue. I'll keep making strips with the different patterns and choose how to put them together later.

Today was a three gnome day. I need to make three more, and then I'll pass them out to the 8th graders. I plan on finishing gnomes for the 7th graders by Thanksgiving and the 6th graders by Christmas. I love giving away gnomes!

I finished the first front panel for my Harvest Cardigan. I think I'll finish the other front panel and the sleeves before tackling the changes to the back panel. All in all, I had a fun filled Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my stars!!! Busy indeed. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, you got a lot done! The hedgehogs are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a lot to fit into one day!!! I’m exhausted just reading about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!