Monday, October 7, 2024

Keepin' busy

Last week was busy with routine doctor visits, car maintenance, shopping, and crafting. With all of the activity, I simply forgot to blog. Yesterday, I decided to take some pictures of what I've been doing.


I purchased some inexpensive plastic wast baskets to sort project that I'm cranking out on my Addi circular knitting machine. One is for gnome bodies, one for gnome hats, and one for twisted headbands/ear warmers. Yes, I am trying to organize my crafts!


Inspired by daughter Joanne, I went Christmas shopping at Cracker Barrel after my car maintenance appointment. We're not decorating for Christmas yet, but there's no reason why I can't get a little shopping in!


I worked on Renulek's Snow Doily while watching the Bears game yesterday. I've been neglecting it for the past few weeks. It felt good to make progress on it yesterday!


Mom and I went yarn shopping on Saturday. We found these baskets on clearance at JoAnn, and Mom was inspired by some beautiful yarns. She'll be busy cranking out more throws in no time!


A former student was visiting at school last week, and I admired the sweater she had made. She sent me the link to the Harvest Cardigan pattern. I purchased it right away, ordered the yarn, and started it on Friday. It's crocheted in panels. This should keep me busy for a while!


I'm making good progress on this Ruddock scarf for my 7th grade girls. I have one more to knit once this one is finished.


I finished the Double Crochet panel for my Mix & Match afghan. Yes, I have started another panel!

While straightening up my craft corner, I found a gnome I hadn't finished. I added the bell to his hat, gave him a beard, and he is now in my basket of gnomes waiting for a new home.

I'm having a little bit of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Gli gnomi sono semplicemente favolosi.
    Ma anche tutti gli altri lavori che hai fatto questa settimana.
    Sei bravissima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your energy is inspiring! I especially like the colors in your Ruddock scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you’ve made a lot of progress. And organized too!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!