Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Nothin' but gnomes!

 

I've been working exclusively on gnomes for the past week. Some of the 8th grade girls have been making pompoms for me with the hope that I would use them on gnomes. This picture is of the 14 gnomes I made to give to 8th graders. After taking the photo, I made four more. Now, all of the 8th graders taking art this semester have a gnome. Next up, I will make gnomes for the other half of the 8th grade who are in STEM class this semester.

I forgot to take a picture of the gnomes I made for the AP Euro kids, but six of them were delivered yesterday as well.

What's next? I need to finish one more scarf for my group of 7th grade girls. After that, I'll be back to cranking out gnomes for the 7th and 6th graders. With all of these gnomes, one would think that my yarn stash is dwindling. It is not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like you, I love getting feedback!