Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Takin' care of business!

Yesterday was super busy with three of my four daughters visiting. Still, I managed to take care of a little business.


I finished ten more crocheted button flowers for Rita. I'll be delivering 100 to her today... I'm pretty impressed with myself! ;-)


I decided to use tattrldy's suggestion of keeping my blog name and using a sub-title to explain what I do. Thanks for the input, Wanda! My initial business card looks kind of blah, but it's a start and I can tweak it as I go.


I did make a little progress with Renulek's Spring Doily, although not as much as I had hoped.


I'm still trying to catch Sophia smiling. She'll say "cheese" when the camera is not pointing at her, but she's very shy when posing. I have a couple of more days to catch that sweet smile!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, 100 buttons, I'm super impressed. Your cards look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tatting Day! If anyone can keep up with requests and handle a steady inventory it's Diane the Lace Lovin'Librarian! The cards are great, and I see you are adding the weaving! You're going to be busier than ever, and building a business at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about busy!!!! I think you have some kind of record there!! :)
    Everything looks wonderful!! Even the smileless little one! :) Just take a picture while she is playing and not paying attention to you and you might catch a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that great combining pleasure & business :-)
    I like the simple elegance of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on making so many flowers.
    For a real professional business cards I use Moo.com they are very good and look wonderful and will use any picture you want to put on.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. Like mine, plain and simple. Children are like that - they have phases and too bad yours is the wrong phase. Good luck anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!