Sunday, April 19, 2015

Jelly Bean Spinning Wheel


I'm feeling satisfied now that I've completed my first tatting project of the new year, the Spinning Wheel glass mat from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior. The thread is size 10 Lizbeth, #119, Jelly Bean.


For those of you interested in seeing the difference in thread sizes, these are in size 10, 20, and 80. The size 10 is 7", size 20 is 5.5", and size 80 is 3.5". They take the same amount of time to tat. The only difference is the finished size.

I do love this pattern! Maybe I should start another. :-)

5 comments:

  1. they look great I always enjoy seeing the different size thread with same motif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely doily in Jelly Bean, not a colour I have, perhaps I should buy a ball of it to try.
    Lovely to see all three together and the difference thread size makes.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid! Thanks for the size comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spinning wheel glass mats always look fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post showing the different thread size in the spinning wheel glass mat pattern!
    You can never have too many spinning wheel glass mats! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!