Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday!

The weather was so beautiful today! I love seeing the sunshine, and the daffodils at school are in full bloom. It really was a perfect day weather-wise.


I was able to spend a little time tatting on my Jan Stawasz Masterpiece doily after school.


I also spent some time on my Spinning Wheel glass mat when the kids came in for lunch recess today. They were fascinated, so I had to tat really slowly so that they could see what I was doing.


A little early morning crocheting yielded some more button flowers.


I guess I spend more time on the phone than I realize!


These last ten were all crocheted after school. I'll need to sew some more on to headbands tonight. The girls at school are asking for more. Their wish is my command!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Diane Dear...I just do not know where my days evaporate to but here I am and I see you have been very busy tatting and crocheting. I love all your button flowers and see that you have managed to even use 2-hole buttons. I have just tried the 4-hole and got a few crocheted. I love these little gems. Spring Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had had a librarian like you! My librarian wore a velvet purple jacket, had a beard and a bow tie and waved around a silver tipped cane at us. We were all terrified of him; a great character, but no flowery headbands....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that Stawasz in white! So lovely! Those button flowers are so cute, too! I love how you interact with your kids--and how often you seem to have kids in your library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not keep up with all you do!! You are so busy you wear me out just reading about it all!! :)
    Everything is still looking fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precioso el Stawasz y muy lindas las flores.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your button flowers! I love your spinning wheel...it's my favorite pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!