Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Putzin' around

Today was another one of those days when I didn't think I had accomplished much until I sat down and thought about my day. I made beds, tidied up two cabinets, talked with my mom, my daughters, and my friend Denise, and I managed to finish up some crafting projects... not bad for a day of putzin' around!


My flax seed arrived, so I made three more lavender and flax seed pillows.


I finished another black and white dish cloth, giving me a set of three.


Doing some wrist exercises helped tremendously, so I was able to do a little tatting today. Thanks for the link to the video, Glenna!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that link, Diane!! Excellent and helpful video!
    Katie V in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day, at least you got a lot done the mat is looking lovely
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!