Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tatting time


I had lots of tatting time yesterday and today, but I know I'll have very little time tomorrow. I still have quite a way to go, but I'm really enjoying the pattern of this round, which is similar to the round before.

I would have liked to have posted my progress yesterday, but my Internet went out for about 8 hours. It came back on right before I headed off to bed, but I was not in the mood to blog by then. Isn't it funny how technology has become such an important part of our lives?

10 comments:

  1. Your doily is so beautiful! I'm always surprised when I don't have access to the internet, how hard it is at first and suddenly I don't miss it! Then I want to read about tatting again and miss it dreadfully. The internet has really given me inspiration about tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha - you are back on track and looking very good! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful and I also liked the round before and at one point I liked it so much I kind of didn't want to go on because it is so pretty that way and to think I get to do it again too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may tat another that only goes as far as round 7. I love it!

      Delete
  4. You are still making fabulous progress on your doily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 hours is a long time to be disconnected from the world! I'm glad you're back with us and making such good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you do before the Internet, more tatting on our own, it's a wonderful thing that we can share our worlds with so many other people
    The mat is looking lovely so far
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doily is looking very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!