Monday, January 7, 2008

You Make My Day Award

I've been tagged by Melissa for the You Make My Day Award. Thank you, Melissa. You just made my day!

The rules are to "Give up to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland." Beware! You may get the award several times! Let them know by posting a note on their blog so they can pass it on. Here is my list of Blogs that make me happy and make my day!

This is just a random sampling of some of the blogs I enjoy:

The Lover's Knot
Laura's Tatting Muse
Tatting Tales
Honey Bee's Bliss
The Tattingplayer
Yarnplayer's Tatting
Threads from a Tatting Goddess

2 comments:

  1. Dear Diane, You do definitely make my day! However, I am miserable at adding links into my posts. Otherwise, I would participate. Besides, we love most of the same people! I hope you are improving each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me on your list Diane! You always make me feel special!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!