Monday, May 11, 2020

Blue Ice


Lizbeth Blue Ice is one of my favorite colors! I think it looks extra nice with this frosted glass gem.


I used it to tat another Coronavirus Button Cross, this time using a two hole button. I'm happy to say that the two hole button works well with the pattern.

If you're on Facebook, join the Christmas in Tatting page to access this free pattern by Laura Blanton. If you can't find the page, send me a message, and I'll send you an invitation. Can there be too many tatting groups? I think not!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh oooh ohhhh, I LOVE that Ice Drop!!!!! :)
    Great cross! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! I think it's one of the prettiest Ice Drops I've made!

      Delete
  2. That ice drop looks really icy! It’s good that the cross pattern works with different buttons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all in that frosted glass gem! Maybe I'll try another color today! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I think we need more and more tatting groups! I find myself very busy with my local groups. Perhaps that is because I push tatting into EGA groups, weaving groups, music groups, choirs, organ concerts, well heck, anywhere I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially like my online groups. I can enjoy contact with fellow crafters while staying at home!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!