Saturday, May 16, 2020

Keepin' busy

I've been really busy this week getting ready for Mom to come live with us! Don't misunderstand me. I do not work like I'm in a whirlwind. I go at a very slow and steady pace, and I don't accomplish much. Still, I've been busier than I normally am!


It took me most of the week to finish one Ice Drop... definitely not my normal pace! It's not that I didn't have time to tat. I just didn't have the inclination to do much of anything whenever I sat down.


My major accomplishment of the week was to go through my cookbooks and weed out the ones I really never use. Actually, I don't use cookbooks very often, but I do have favorites that I like to look through every so often. I'm not much of a cook, but I do enjoy reading cookbooks!


From looking at this bookcase, you'd think we're big wine drinkers. We're not. We drive to Michigan once a year and purchase our favorite wines, enough to last the year. Now that I've cleaned out this bookcase, there's room for Dave's Coke and Sprite!

8 comments:

  1. Good word muskaan. I know it’s not just a question of time but of focus and energy. Time for ice drops will return and in the meantime the recipe books have been sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cant tat and sort the house out, I like your wine bookcase
    Beautiful ice drop

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Ice Drop is better than none, and I am sure you will make up for it when you have things set!! It's a beautiful Ice Drop too!! :)
    Looks like you are making progress!! Don't tell Richard please, he has been getting after me to do something with the mountain in the "familyroom". ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two bookcases is nothing compared to what is waiting for me upstairs!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!