Monday, August 16, 2021

Quick tats


This morning I realized that it's only about two months until Mean Green Goes Pink night. I'd like to have a white Christmas tree decorated with button ornaments for the auction.

I had several community members say that they would bid on a tree decorated with Seagreen Lt ornaments. For a little variety I decided that some of the ornaments should be in Butterfly Breeze.


Seagreen Lt is one of the colors in Butterfly Breeze.


Seagreen Dk is not in Butterfly Breeze, but I thought it would be a nice contrast. Luckily, these patterns tat up very quickly!

Oh, and today was curtain day!







8 comments:

  1. Wonderful button ornaments and curtains!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular curtains! Love the idea of a white tree with coloured ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! I'm getting pretty excited about that white tree!

      Delete
  3. Great job on the curtains - what a clever idea for a classroom! And as always the button ornaments are lovely. Have tried several and anxious to get better with each one. Thank you for sharing your photos, patterns and talents! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruth! The curtains were my daughter's idea, and I was happy to help her out. I'm having so much fun with buttons!

      Delete
  4. The curtains make the room!! Well done!
    Good luck getting the ornaments ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Carol said she had lots of visitors for back-to-school night... all to see the curtains!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!