Monday, December 13, 2021

Progress

 

I can't post progress of most of what I'm doing. It would ruin some Christmas surprises! I can show these button ornaments that I've made while subbing over the past week, but other craftiness needs to stay hidden.

Yesterday morning, I decided it was time to make a new batch of Springerle cookies using my newest mold picturing Santa flying over a little village. These cookies are fairly large, so they took 24 hours to dry. They baked up really nicely, and they're now cooled and bagged for Christmas gift giving. If I don't get called to sub tomorrow, I may make another batch!

8 comments:

  1. Great button ornaments and cookies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful circles. I can almost taste those cookies, though look like a lot of work. My family has been asking for my Belgian flat wafer cookies, one at a time on an iron...sigh. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful button ornaments and yummy biscuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and delicious cookies. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!