Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Keepin' busy

There was no school Monday, so Mom and I were able to unwind while Dave went to work. By Tuesday morning we were back to our normal routines.

Except for blogging... I have no idea why I find it hard to remember to blog these days!


My Monday button ornament looked so cheerful, perfect for the beautiful spring weather we're experiencing.


I also finished three more circle in square granny squares.


Tuesday's button ornament was a very cheerful pink.


Crochet Club met on Tuesday, so with extra crochet time I finished three more granny squares.


After dinner Tuesday night, I automatically picked up my crochet hook and before I knew it I had two more squares completed. I already have 18 finished squares. I haven't decided which color to use to join them all together. Maybe I'll get inspiration as I finish more squares!


4 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!