This was a very busy weekend, but lots of fun. My sister and brother were both here for the weekend. We had lots of fun reminiscing, laughing, and eating good food... maybe a little too much food!
I did take time to attend our Tollway Tatters meeting Saturday morning. We spent quite a bit of time trying to track down a vintage edging pattern. Although we did not find what we were looking for, we did enjoy the search.
My goal for the weekend was to finish the fabric strips for the patchwork jacked I want to make. Mission accomplished!
Next on my to-do list was to finish sewing together a strip for my quilt. I only have one strip left to go!
This afternoon I decided to start adding the strips of fabric to my jacked sleeves.
I think the second one turned out better than the first, but I don't think it really matters. I'm not going to set any goals for tomorrow, but I am hoping to finish my jacket this week. I already have ideas for another jacket!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Just like you, I love getting feedback!