With changes to my daily routine, I have been forgetting to post!
Reaching into a plastic box to retrieve ornaments was annoying, so I pulled out what was left and put them in this fabric bin for easy access. As you can see, I've chosen red for the next group of ornaments. It has a nice silver thread running through it for added sparkle. I plan on finishing up this group of ornaments over the weekend.
Stitching the first two rows of my quilt together took two evenings. I can usually sew the rows together in one evening, but the t.v. show we were watching really caught my interest, so I kept stopping to watch what was happening on the screen. The funny thing is, I can't remember the name of the show or what it was about!
Two more blocks are bound. I kind of lost my rhythm for accomplishing things with volunteering at the elementary school library. If I hadn't volunteered, I really think I would have finished this quilt a week ago. Luckily, I'm not on a deadline!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Just like you, I love getting feedback!