Saturday, December 1, 2012

A snowflake a day for December?

It's a goal, and it's totally achievable if I keep my eye on the prize... a beautiful tree!  You'd think I'd be sick of tatting snowflakes by now, but I'm not. What inspired me? Allison posted her goal today, and I'm going to try and match her snowflake for snowflake!

So, sticking with blue, here's my first entry...


Again, I've chosen size 20 Lizbeth, Wedgewood DK #656. The shuttle on the right is a cherry wood Pop-A-Bobbin made by 'im in the garage, and they're sold in Jane's shop when they're available. Keep your eyes peeled... they go fast! The shuttle on the left is a Clover shuttle that I blinged. I do go on blinging binges... I just can't help myself!

6 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike, I was going to do this a different snowflake per day but I found I did not have 24 different designs so I thought I would start nearer to Christmas and here you are with it too, oh well there's always next year.

    Your snowflake is gorgeous and I love the colour, I know I sell some of mine but in the UK they only seem to buy white. I have tried Christmas thread and they got left to one side, so I hope by Christmas I can put the white away for a while and tat with colour.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea, your tree is sure to be gorgeous.

    Beautiful shuttles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea - your tree will be beautiful! You are both such wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diane how fun! It will be great to do this challenge together!! Feel free to join in MargaretsDesignerCards and anyone else! Can't wait to see your snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to see your tree!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!