Sunday, December 23, 2012

Saturday Snowflake

Somehow, Saturday got away from me! I managed to get some of the laundry done, all of the Christmas presents wrapped, and a little house cleaning in the morning. We had company for lunch... had to make sure Dave's homemade ravioli was acceptable for Christmas Eve! ;-)

In the afternoon, Carol and I went to do some last minute Christmas shopping. Dave made fatties for dinner (ravioli dough fried in olive oil... probably not very healthy, but it is a family tradition), and then I sat down to tat!


This is my Doodad Snowflake #5 in size 20 Lizbeth, Snow White.


I think it looks perfect on my little tree!

5 comments:

  1. With a last name like yours, the ravioli s make sense and sound wonderful!
    Gorgeous snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!I have 2 of your snowflakes hanging on my tree, in rainbow size 10, to join the collection I've made over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful snowflake! I like pattern of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Diane

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!