Friday, March 24, 2017

Laundry day

I really enjoy laundry day! I set tatting goals between loads of laundry, and I always manage to accomplish quite a bit.


In the mood for something a little different, I chose my Blue Fudge Ice Drop pattern. The thread is size 20 Flora #216. The glass gem doesn't show up very well in the picture. The domed side has a silver mirror finish.


I actually like the color of the glass gem on the flat back better. It's blue!


My sister-in-law's runner is growing. It's now 6 1/2" x 10 1/2". So, it's about 1/4 finished. The pattern is Eightsome Reel from A Pattern Book of Tatting by Mary Konior. The thread is size 20 Lizbeth #693, Linen Med.


I also worked on round 7 of Renulek's Wiosna 2017. Round 7 has not been posted on the blog yet, but I'm working off the pattern I purchased from her Etsy shop.


I decided to finish my day with another Blue Fudge Ice Drop. This one is in size 20 Lizbeth #124, Spring Garden. I think I see butterflies around a flower! 😄

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I see your butterflies. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Ice Drops!!! :)
    Great progress on your runner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love these and enjoy seeing them💟😄💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both Ice Drops...the tatting and colors are divine. The Table Runner is stunning and quite an elegant timeless color. You must have a butler and a maid actually doing the laundry so you can tat. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!