Monday, October 2, 2017

And now for four beads!


It's been weeks since I started this band. The pattern was very easy to follow, so I don't know why it took me so long. The top and bottom are the right side of the band, with the middle two being the back. I sent a picture to Mom this morning and told her I saw N for Nancy (Mom's name). Mom responded that she saw Zs. I guess it's all in your perspective!
😉


Today's Ice Drop has four beads in place of the picots.


Another pendant is done. I now have six! Christmas in the Village is December 9. I wonder how many Ice Drops and pendants I'll have finished by then?

4 comments:

  1. I see N too. I like that band. Quite a few by Dec 9, would be my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a very slight shift of focus, and I can see both N & Z ! Nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the band - I see N's more than Z's 😊 Love the 4-bead look - and it seems like it has more stability to me? Great pendants - you've got my mind doing too much thinking again!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!