Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tollway Tatters meeting cancelled

We're cancelling our Tollway Tatters meeting this Saturday because of the predicted snow storm. We're looking at some alternate dates, and I will post the date we'll meet once it's decided.

Stay safe and warm everyone!


  1. I was wondering if I was going to be able to make it.
    Guess I will have to hope there will be one next summer.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and warm tatting day!! :)

  2. What a pity, hope you can arrange another date soon


Just like you, I love getting feedback!