Saturday, November 17, 2018

Ashley


I finally finished the first of the necklaces promised to some of my high school girls. This one is for Ashley. I chose to work on hers first, because I knew the black would be the most difficult thread to see. It doesn't show up well in the picture, but the blue rivoli and seed beads that Ashley chose show up beautifully against the black.

The center is a 12 mm Swarovski rivoli. The seed beads are from my stash. The thread is 12 wt Sulky, which is wonderful for tatting. I found a deal on silver snake chains a while back. I wish I could remember where, because these are perfect for the girls' necklaces!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Ashley is a very lucky girl. I’m sure she’ll treasure it, especially as it’s made with her choice of colours and beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Ashley will love it, Black it hard to work with at the best of time, I love the blue beads they do give it a special look

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very excellent fantastic gifts🌿🌹🌿

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and sophisticated! She will love it! You're going to get more orders!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!