Sunday, November 25, 2018

Kylie


Kylie's necklace was a bit of an adventure. Kylie asked for no extra beads, which meant this would be one of the simples necklaces for the girls. Ha!

I was almost finished with it, when I made a mistake on a ring. Although I was trying to be very careful, I shredded the thread and had to cut it off and start over.

Yesterday morning I was on the phone with Mom and daughter Joanne, one right after the other. I hadn't wound enough thread on the shuttle, so I needed to add some more. Not a problem, right? I added the thread to the shuttle, and then got up to get a cup of coffee. After a few sips, I realized the pendant was missing. I searched on and off all morning long. I never did find the piece I was working on, so in the afternoon I started a third time.

Luckily, the last try went smoothly! I wonder if I'll ever find that original piece?

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of this one!
    Want to know where the lost one went? https://wronghands1.com/2018/11/23/whenever-you-drop-something/
    Well, hopefully you Will find it close by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so beautiful. I predict you’ll find it after you give them to the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I sure hope you will find the original.
    Very beautiful pendant!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!