Thursday, November 8, 2018

Not quite right


I finally finished my bottle cap snowflake. It's not quite right. I'm not sure if it's the thread I'm using (Liz Metallic Silver) or my tatting. I was experimenting with different ways of making the six points, and that's probably part of the problem. The idea is okay, but it definitely needs some tweaking!


I finished the first ball of Mandala Genie. One ball worked up 9 1/2" of 36" wide fabric in Waffle Stitch. That means I have enough yarn to make this into a very nice lap size afghan!

4 comments:

  1. Well, designs often evolve. Looks good but I can understand some tweaks will make it look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son dos bellezas de trabajos. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to the snowflake design!! :)
    Your afghan looks like a fabulous scarf at the moment! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!