Monday, November 19, 2018

Sydne


I finished Sydne's necklace this morning! I tried to use my necklace from Mandy Kerwell-Bez as a pattern, but mine turned out a bit different. I guess that's a good thing, right?


Today was a wonderful mail day! These two beauties are from Grizzly Mountain Arts.


Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design created beautiful shuttles to commemorate two years of the Ice Drop Addicts page on Facebook. These two are Rita's style of shuttles.


I chose to have the back decorated with my name and the date.


Rita also offered decorated Moonlit and SewMate shuttles.


Of course, I had to have one of each. I love that Rita incorporated the Ice Drop idea into the design!

5 comments:

  1. These girls are very lucky! The necklaces are turning out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace she will love it,
    The shuttles are all lovely, more to add to your ever growing collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous necklace and wonderful shuttles!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shuttles and the beautiful pendant.
    Can't believe it's two years for the Ice Drop addicts! Congratulations to you for starting this innovation in the tatting world.



    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!