Saturday, December 21, 2019

Finishing up


I'm almost ready for Christmas! I just have to finish up this cowl, which will take about an hour, and I need to finish off these last two Ice Drops. I can't believe how much I've accomplished this year!


I finished a hat for my Secret Santa. She loved it!


I had just enough yarn left to crochet a headband for her. She love headbands! The Secret Santa week was so much fun. I hope I'm asked to participate again!

Family starts arriving today. I still need to finish laundry, go grocery shopping, and do one last quick clean around the house. With the Christmas gathering at our house this year, I don't anticipate having time for blogging. So, I'll take this opportunity to wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Great cowl and Ice Drops!!! :) You should sew the Ice Drops onto the cowl because they look great together!!! ;)
    Love the hat and headband!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also, Diane. It's always amazing to me how much you accomplish! You deserve a 'break' from all your hobbies(!), and I know you'll enjoy your family activities for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on finishing everything
    Beautiful headband and hat
    I wish you and the family a very Happy christmas

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!