Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Secret Santa

I was invited to participate in the Secret Santa exchange at the high school this year, something I've never been a part of in the past. I really didn't spend much time at the high school during my 31 years in the district. So, I eagerly agreed!

My Secret Santa is supposed to do a "little" something for me each day, and I'm supposed to try and figure out who my Secret Santa is by Friday. Right now, my only clue is that it's a girl! Friday morning, the National Honor Society students will provide breakfast for the participating staff, and we will present our Secret Santas with gifts. Participating staff members will also provide an unwrapped gift for a child, part of the NHS annual toy drive


Yesterday, my Secret Santa gave me two skeins of Bernat Blanket yarn. She went way overboard with her "little" gift! I felt compelled to find the perfect pattern for this super soft bulky yarn. I found this wonderful tutorial on YouTube.


I finished the green cowl last night and started the white one. I was able to finish the white one this morning. We have Christmas Spirit Week going on, and today's theme is Snowman/Winter Wonderland. My plan is to wear the white one to school today and see if I get a reaction, a clue as to the identity of my Secret Santa!

4 comments:

  1. Those look great!!! :)
    Love the plushy white one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Secret Santa sounds divine! I hope technology allows you to spread your cheer through comments. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't leave comments when I use Safari as my browser. I've been able to leave some comments using Chrome. This morning I could see my latest post in Safari immediately, but I had to wait a few minutes for it to show up in Chrome. I am baffled!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!