Monday, December 9, 2019

Time to get back on track

I have neglected so much over the past week. I haven't been keeping up with my walking. I haven't been watching what I eat. My crafting time has been minimal. It's been a busy week of cleaning, decorating, and getting ready for Christmas. At least I can say the house is starting to shape up!


I really need to focus on Ice Drops this week. I need three more for gift giving at school. This is the third one in Gold. My shuttle is loaded with Christmas Green for the next three.


My friend Eileen sent me a picture of her Ice Drop display. We've been friends since high school, and we were college roommates. I was Eileen's maid of honor, and she was my matron of Honor. We've been friends for more than 50 years!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely in gold! What a cosy display :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eileen does have a flair for displaying her favorite items!

      Delete
  2. Great Ice Drop!!! :)
    My mother-in-law uses paperclips and hangs my suncatchers on the bottom of her lampshade. ;) Great idea for small apartments, especially when the only window you have faces north beneath a lot of trees. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!