Wednesday, February 17, 2021

A little of this, a little of that...

 

As soon as I finished round 6 of Renulek's Spring 2021 doily, I set up round 7. Getting set up is half the battle!

I finished up a bookmark and an Ice Drop that I had in my tatting bag. I know how much thread I need on a shuttle to be able to complete a bookmark, but somehow I managed to measure incorrectly. I had to add thread twice! I really thought I'd get a button ornament made today, but I made the mistake of starting a book, and I can't put it down!

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks great and I love that all the shuttles today are fabulously blue!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m about to start round 5 but must finish some knitting first. Sometimes after I’ve wound too much thread a few times I overcompensate and then have to add! The theory is good....

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!