Thursday, February 11, 2021

Doodle day

 

Well, I only managed to tat one today, but it is a beautiful Doodle Ice Drop. I think it goes well with one of my newest shuttles from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design. Isn't it a beauty?

I would have loved to have tatted more, but this afternoon I headed off to the dentist to get a broken tooth fixed. After that, I headed to the grocery store. We're expecting cold temperatures over the weekend, and I would rather have all my food in the house before the cold hits!

3 comments:

  1. Good thinking. The ice drop is spectacular. As is the chain to hang it. I had a good look at it on your Facebook photo, really effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why it has taken me so long to settle on a lock chain for a hanger. It's so simple, and I never have to worry about it matching!

      Delete
  2. It's another great Ice Drop and the shuttle colors seem to match the Ice Drop well!! ;) :)
    Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!