Monday, February 15, 2021

Bookmark bonanza!

 

I'm in the mood to tat bookmarks! Ever since I cracked the code on Mary Konior's Curds & Whey from Tatting with Visual Patterns, it's been my favorite bookmark pattern.

These are done in size 10 Elisa, available at both Handy Hands and Tatting Corner. I know that one shuttle with six good size arm lengths of thread will give me seven pattern repeats, just right for these bookmark sleeves. The bookmark sleeves and tassels are from Amazon. I ordered a pack of 100 sleeves, so I have 96 to go!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmarks! Curds and Whey is such a good pattern and it sounds really satisfying to know exactly the right amount of thread to wind for your bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe how long it took me to understand this pattern. Now that it's firmly in my brain, I truly enjoy tatting it!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous!!! :) You have been busy tatting!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing my long underwear. Believe it or not, that helps keep my hands warm so that I can keep tatting!

      Delete
  3. I like tatting that pattern too. The sleeves are such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tatted bookmarks, but I hate seeing them all crumpled up and soiled. The sleeves solve that problem!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!