Friday, May 21, 2021

Feeling better

I've been officially released from quarantine! I still have a bit of a cough, but that cough is consistent with my springtime allergies. 

This is Snowflake #2 from Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes by Robin Perfetti. It really looks better in person than it does in the picture. My photography skills are very sketchy!

Snowflake #3 is in size 20 hand-dyed Sugar Maple from Yarnplayer. The shuttle is another beauty from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design.

Inspired by the beautiful color, I decided to tat a button ornament. I love the stability that comes with using a button, glass gem, or doo-dad in the center of small tatted motifs. Speaking of doo-dads... I wonder where I put my stash?

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you’re out of quarantine and feeling better! Wow. The other two are nice, but the button ornament is really spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're finding out who doesn't hear the shaming in their voice with the coming on of allergy symptoms. Honestly! I feel like wearing a button that says, "the test is negative" so I don't get the evil eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy to hear you're feeling better! So glad you had a mild case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are "released"!!! And feeling better!! :) I hope no one else in your family gets it!!
    Great tatted pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better and have been released,
    Beautiful snowflakes, and button ornament I love the colour of the thread

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!