Saturday, May 1, 2021

Flower power


This morning I was in the mood to tat flowers, so I pulled out Mary Maynard's Tatting Rings of Flowers and played with rings all morning. It was very relaxing! My oldest granddaughter, Eva, likes to make cards. Maybe she'll want these for her card making. If not, they're easy enough to store.

 

In the afternoon, I watched a movie on t.v. and worked on Renulek's Spring 2021 doily. I'm pleased to say that I've been able to keep working with all joins in the correct place!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous little flowers!!! :)
    Great work on your doily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers are great fun, and they give me a mental break from the doily!

      Delete
  2. Oh good. The flowers are sweet, perfect for cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, I am sure she can make some lovely cards with those, the doily id looking beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, I'm guessing the blossoms had a bit of a role to play towards the mood 😃🌼 Hope you show us the cards where these are used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! I will definitely encourage Eva to send me pictures!

      Delete
  5. I bought rings of flowers, too. It is a fun book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun book! I've had it for years, but I don't think to pull it out very often.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!