Saturday, June 11, 2022

Equinox


Three girls came to help me yesterday, and we managed to clear out a lot of clutter upstairs in the morning. To reward myself for all my hard work, I spent the afternoon finishing Equinox by Lisa Overby.

I like to start a new project right away so that I keep myself motivated. This is Summer Sky by Janina Kallilo. I'm using some luscious Malabrigo that daughter Joanne gave me. I love working with beautiful yarns!

Dave and I are going plant shopping this morning. He's been working diligently on the yard to get it ready for daughter Carol's wedding. Our home should be picture perfect inside and out by the time of the wedding!

4 comments:

  1. Another great shawl!! :)
    Looks like you are off to a good start on your new project. Sure wish tatting moved that quickly!! ;)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! It's funny, but I really don't mind that tatting takes a long time.

      Delete
  2. Equinox is gorgeous! I bought some seedlings too today, at the market, pansies and snapdragons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! Dave went crazy and bought lots of beautiful plants ready to go in the ground. It will be fun to take pictures as he finishes different sections.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!